Wednesday, May 28, 2008

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May is over! Well, almost over. Tonight (Wednesday) is Brad's last night and we leave for the beach in the morning. We will be spending a week with my entire family at a house in St. Augustine. I am so excited and treasure these trips with my family where we make such wonderful and sweet memories. Jackson is very excited too and can't wait to swim, build sandcastles, and throw the beach ball with his cousin, Allie. Please pray that we have a safe drive down and that we have a relaxing and wonderful trip :)

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Hey Dennis',
I hope y'all have an awesome time in St. Augustine. We're actually pretty close to you in Ponte Vedra. It's just the 2 of us, so we're definitely missing Mary Kate. I hope you get some good time with the family while you're there. We need to get together when we're back in town.

deanna said...

I'm very happy for you, but very sad for me!!! I'm in GA and don't get to see you. :(