Tuesday, May 6, 2008

One week old

I can't believe this little guy is already 1 week old. This past week has flown by, and also been very long. Luke is a very good, sweet baby. We're struggling a little, as any new family does when it's turned upside down in such a wonderful way...but we're managing. And all the credit goes to my mom. She has been here since last Monday and is staying until Friday. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful mother and owe all my success as a mother to her (and the Lord above, of course). Brad has gone back to work and is working nights this month. So everyone please say prayers when my mom does have to go back to her life and I am here nightly on my own! Jackson is enjoying being a big brother and doesn't seem to be too bothered by Luke being around. He only gets mad when Luke's crying interrupts something he is trying to say. When Luke does cry, which isn't often, Jackson just shakes his head and says "poor Luke". Thanks for checking in on us and for all of your well wishes, e-mails, meals and prayers. We are so blessed, and although we are very tired, we couldn't be happier.

Daddy and his boys

No comments: