Wednesday, May 14, 2008

2 weeks old already?

Luke went for his 2 week appointment yesterday and I can hardly believe it's been 2 weeks since he came into this world. He is now weighing in at 8 lbs 14 oz and is 21 1/2 inches long. He is sleeping pretty well at night for a newborn, but Mommy is still exhausted. I will be glad when the month of May is over and Brad is no longer working the night shift. It has been very hard not getting to see my husband :(
Jackson may be over the hive outbreak. We have stopped the frequent benadryl doses (thank goodness!) and are going to see how he does. Please pray for rest for me, rest for Brad, obedience from Jackson and that I would not struggle with feeling so lonely :) We are so blessed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you doing o.k.? April and I really want to come over but don't know when is a good time for you as a family. I hope i didn't upset you more the other night... i really shouldn't of shared.
love you
annette

K.S. said...

Hey Kristen...I found your blog through Jennie's and wanted to tell you congratulations...your boys are absolutely precious...I will definitely be praying for you and your family! Kelly (Woodward) Sprinkle