Wednesday, May 21, 2008

And the Oscar for scariest movie goes to....

Baby Mozart, apparently. Jackson used to love the Baby Einstien movies when he was an infant, Baby Mozart in particular. For those of you not familiar with these videos, they are basically puppets, shapes, and brightly colored objects moving across a black screen while classical music plays in the background. Sound exciting? Well it's the most amazing thing to a little baby. So I thought the other day as Luke was wide awake and staring at the ceiling fan, that I would pop in Baby Mozart to give him something a little more exciting to look at. Luke seemed to really enjoy it. But to Jackson, you would have thought I had just put in the most awful horror movie you can imagine. He started crying and saying "Scary, Mommy." "Hurt Jackson" "Turn off movie, Mommy". And bless his heart, I couldn't stop laughing. I'm not really sure why it was so scary to him, but here is a picture of him crying and watching the tv from what he considered a safe distance. I found it very amusing :)

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Sounds like lots of adventures in the Dennis home.