Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My 'charges'

Today was exhausting...physically, emotionally, mentally....just plain exhausting. Really this is no different than every other day in my current life as a, for the most part, 'single parent'. I really don't know how single moms/dads do it. I found myself literally running around trying to tend to everyone tonight and realized to myself "I have a lot of creatures to take care of and tend to"...and while it may be crazy and exhausting...I wouldn't trade my job for anything.
You might think I'm crazy, but I really do love them all equally (don't get carried away...I realize the value of human life over animals)
So I thought I would post some pictures of my 'charges'
my loving husband, Brad
precious Jackson

sweet Luke

Gus...my P.U.P.

spunky little Annibelle

sweet little Max

James Bond

(not technically my cat, but I feed and love him just the same)

No comments: