Friday, October 1, 2010

Hello, my name is...

Yes, this sweet little girl finally has a name.

Abigayle May Dennis..."Abby May"

Really, she has had this name for a while...even before we knew her big brothers were, in fact, going to be 'brothers' :) But making the final decision that we really still felt it was the right name for her...well, that is what took a little time.

But it is perfect, and we are in love.

In love with our little Abby May.

And if you could hear her name spoken from her precious big brothers' lips?

Well, it would melt your heart :)

4 comments:

Abby said...

Kristen, I'm flattered! :) Just kidding! What a precious name for a precious girl...Can't wait to "meet" her!

natalie said...

K-

Love it, love it, love it!!!

{hugs}
N

payton said...

That is so sweet. I love it! That is such a pretty belly.

Anonymous said...

Surprise....! I am so flattered that you are naming this little girl after me! If you are not doing this, please don't tell! Let me enjoy this moment. After all your mother-in-law cheated me out of having your husband born on my birthday. Thanks for helping make up to me for her mistake! Gayle