Sunday, October 10, 2010

Me and Mommy

This past week, the boys and I took advantage of the great "Me and Mommy" deal that the GA Aquarium is offering. For only $25, the Me and Mommy ticket includes general admission for one adult (Mommy, Daddy, or caregiver), free admission for up to 4 children under the age of 5, and free parking. That is a GREAT deal! Jackson has been to the aquarium several times, but Luke had never been before. We had a wonderful time, although I have to admit it was a little difficult for this 6 months pregnant mommy to lift her two boys up so many times so that they could see everything they wanted to see. Oh, and I wouldn't recommend crawling through the penguin tunnel with your two children at 6 months pregnant either ;) I was able to get only 2 pictures before my camera battery died :(
In front of the sting ray/shark pool...I have no idea who they are looking at, but it's not me.Petting some rays
So moms, if you're looking for something to do with your little ones, I would definitely take advantage of this deal. It lasts through Nov. 12th.
In baby news, Abby May is doing great (I guess ;)). She seems to move around a lot more than I remember J or L moving. I'm hoping this means she's just a little peanut and has some extra room in there (her brothers were semi-giants, and my body is really needing a smaller baby ;)). After some unexpected hesitation in the beginning and feeling overwhelmed by everything girly, I have now fully embraced the pink! I am so ready to get her nursery painted so that I can get everything in place. We just really can't wait to see this little girl...what she will look like, how she will change our family, everything. I still just can't believe sometimes how lucky I am and how blessed we are to have so many wonderful things in this life.
The big day is coming up this week...we will be finding out where Brad matched for his fellowship! We are anxiously and excitedly awaiting the news of where our home will be for the next 2 years :) Check back sometime later this week to find out for yourselves!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will be thinking about you guys and praying that God takes you where you want and need to be!!

Anonymous said...

Rooting for Nashville! Yall will love it, probably never want to leave. Close to ATL, and a great place to raise kids


Oyler