Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Three little piggies....well, really ducks

Just about every day, we make a trip up to Wesleyan College which is right up the road from our house. It is a good way for me to get out of the house and get some exercise and they have lots of things that interest Jackson. There is a lake with ducks, turtles, and fish to feed, an equestrian center with lots of horses to look at, and lots of construction...which means lots of big trucks. But Jackson really likes the three little piggies you see to the right. Ok, yes, they are ducks. But Jackson has nicknamed them the piggies because they are ALWAYS hungry for our bread. The geese and other ducks that are there are hit or miss, but these guys never turn down a snack and follow us all the way around the lake when we are there trying to get more from us...Jackson finds it quite funny. Here are some pictures from our trip today.




"Mmmm...do I want to give this to the ducks, or do I want a bite?"


"Wait for it, wait for it."

"Catch it, catch it!"

"Ok, Mom told me to tear these into little pieces, but here you go big guy."

"Look Mom, I'm a college frat boy."

" Ok...can you get a close up of me with one of the ducks in the background?"


"Beautiful! Now just me...."


"Uh, Mom, that might be too close."


"Where did the turtle go?"


"Beh he is"


"Let me see if I can reach as high as the excavator."
"How about I just stand in the scooper"



"Ok, it's hot, let's go."

No comments: