Friday, July 11, 2008

Cows and Kangaroos!

Today was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick Fil A. If you dressed like a cow, you got your meal for free. We are all about anything free here at the Dennis House, so we were there! Since we do not have any cow costumes on hand, we had to get creative by taping white cardstock to our black shirts. Although I argued that I shouldn't even have to dress up...the fact that I am lactating and you can milk me should be costume enough. We went with our friends, April and her son Catch and Katherine and her daughter Mary Kate. I think we might turn into chickens if we eat any more Chick Fil A!

He looks humiliated to be wearing this cow 'costume' but I promise it's just the camera angle

Jackson and Catch in their cow attire...Catch is the ever popular blue variety of cow

Mommy and baby cow at Chick Fil A



KANGAROO BOB'S!

We also visited Kangaroo Bob's this afternoon, which is an indoor 'jumpy place'. I promise we did not paint Jackson's face red...he just played that hard.

Jumping in action

Taking a break on the starfish

How do I get out?


Serious action shot...check out the hair.

Daddy and Jackson in the alligator mouth

Whew! I need some juice!

No comments: