Thursday, April 24, 2008

Mmmmmmmm.....

Ok, so I don't know if this is a sign, but here is a list of the things that for some reason I just felt had to be done tonight after Jackson went to bed:

-clean out the refrigerator and pantry
-totally wipe down and disinfect the inside of the frig
-organize and box up all of my CDs that I no longer use
-wipe down the entire outer surface of both the washer and dryer
-wash, dry and fold any item of dirty clothing, towel, or sheet that I could find in the house
-organize the cat food by flavor
-make the longest grocery list I think I've ever made
-write, address, and stamp all of my mother's day cards and birthday cards for the month of May (FYI...that's 26 cards)
-replace all the batteries in Jackson's toys
-transfer all my extra light bulbs and batteries to their own little storage boxes where they would be nice and neat
-and if it weren't dark, I would have hosed down and cleaned all of Jackson's outdoor sand toys to get them ready for our beach trip in June (I will be doing that tomorrow)

NESTING??????

4 comments:

KluesnerFamily said...

Good luck! I hope you get some action down there soon! Wish I had your nesting energy! Lots to do around here and don't want to do it...keep praying for the cleaning fairy to come visit me during the night while I am sleeping! I mean the tooth fairy comes and if Hannah doesn't wet her bed the "princess fairy" comes and leaves her a little something....Why can't the cleaning fairy come? Enough of the midnight ranting and raving! I will be thinking about you! Can't wait to hear!!!

KluesnerFamily said...

oh yeah you can go to my blog...www.kluesnerfamily.blogspot.com

nighty night!

Katherine said...

I don't know if that's nesting or just sheer craziness!

Abby said...

Can you come to my house???