Monday, April 7, 2008

Sports balls and choo choo trains

Back in February, we transitioned Jackson to his big boy bed in preparation for Luke's arrival and need of the crib. I have to admit that I underestimated my little boy, and he went to his new bed with no problems. In fact, Mommy and Daddy may be the only ones having issues with their 'baby' sleeping in a big bed. So Jackson remained in his room, but it was transformed from an animal theme to a sports paradise. And for little Luke, we decided to use a train motif. Here are some pictures of our boys' new rooms.



Jackson's sports themed room


His 'big boy bed'
What Jackson calls 'Teddy's big boy bed'Luke's nursery
Luke's crib and train decoration
Another view of Luke's room

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

The boys rooms look so great! I wanted to tell you I went against my word and started a blog for Bo. We love reading yours! Ours is jjbbennett.blogspot.com Hope all is still well with you and we are looking forward to meeting Luke.

Jennie said...

Hey Kristen! It's Jennie Wells Brewer - so glad to have found your blog! Can't wait to hear about the arrival of Luke - I know y'all are excited. We are actually expecting our first in October and just can't wait...hope you are well!

lucinda said...

"Teddy's big boy bed" ....Too cute!