Thursday, April 24, 2008

Luke's arrival

Much like his brother, Luke has not indicated that he plans to join us on the outside without a little encouragement. So as of now, I am scheduled to be induced on his due date, Tuesday, April 29th. Like with Jackson, I will be admitted on Monday evening if a bed is available and we'll get things started first thing Tuesday morning. Jackson was born by 1pm, so hopefully Luke's arrival will be the same if not sooner. I can't promise that we will have a post on that day, but hopefully by Wednesday. Thanks for all your prayers and keep them coming for a safe and easy delivery, and that Jackson will welcome his brother with open arms!

1 comment:

deanna said...

Aww...baby Luke will be here soon! Kristen, you are one of the strongest women I know and this stress will soon be replaced by great excitement and happiness...and physical relief I'm sure! I'm praying for you all and please tell your family to let me know as soon as they can how things go. I'll try to be patient, but Aunt Deanna is ready to hear that Jackson finally has his baby brother! :D