Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Blocks

Blocks are the latest thing in the Dennis house. It changes from week to week, day to day, hour to hour, sometimes even minute to minute (you moms know what I'm talking about). But lately, for the most part, it's been blocks. So this morning Jackson insisted that Mommy help him build a castle with all of the blocks...ALL of them...every last one. So this is what we created...in spite of Luke :)


Very enthusiastic, don't you think?
This is what I got when I asked for a smile
And here's a little glimpse into my daily life :)





Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG that had me laughing hard! Glad my house isn't the only wild one!!!

Katherine said...

hilarious video

lucinda said...

Ok, I'm am laughing right now because our days are pretty much identical. Not only do Luke and Ava look alike, they act just alike!! That was seriously like watching Ava. I mean, she torments Will so much that he goes into his bedroom and closes the door. He has also been known to take his cars into the bathroom and play with the door closed just to get away from her.

Jill said...

Ok--my mom found this post by accident when she was doing a google search for blocks...anyway, she sent me the link and told me I needed to watch it, and that I would relate. I had no idea what she meant, but I watched anyway and couldn't stop laughing! I felt like saying WELCOME TO MY LIFE! Someone else completely understands! hahaha! Sorry, maybe it's creepy and weird of a stranger (me) to leave a message, but I couldn't resist!

Happy 2011 to you and your beautiful little boys!