Monday, August 3, 2009

Train Expo

A few weeks ago we went to a model train expo at my parents' church. My boy loves a good model train expo...shocking, I know.
Here he is all dressed up and getting ready to go inside.This was the look I got when I asked if I could take a picture...it's better than his usual "NOOO!"

The view from the balcony

He had a hard time not touching everything
Cool bridge


He got a chance to drive one of the trains...he thought he was AWESOME!


Here's a video clip...notice at the end when we all freak out when he tries to touch the train.

What 3 year old doesn't enjoy reading the latest issue of The Model Railroader?

4 comments:

Katie said...

What a cutie...I love his love for trains. That is awesome!

lucinda said...

That is so cute. The last picture of him reading the magazine reminds me so much of Will. He will read those magazines that list cars and trucks for sale front to back. Last week, we got a Cabelas magazine and Will has studied it every time we are in the car.

Katherine said...

Looks like he had a blast! Hope today was a better day.

Meredith said...

Adorable!