Friday, August 21, 2009

Game Ranch

On Monday I took the boys on our annual trip to the Yellow River Game Ranch. This was Luke's first time going, and I was a little worried about how he would react to the animals....he loved it! We got off to a bit of a rough start though. As I was loading the stroller into the car, the boys managed to basically roll in dog poop, and Jackson fell down the driveway scraping his leg, arm, and face. So once I finally got everyone cleaned up and in the car, this is what kind of mood they were in.


But not to worry. They quickly cheered up once we got there and were greeted by some friendly deer.

Feeding the bears...

...and the cows

....and the sheep
...and the goats


Jackson, doing his best pig impression

Luke was not afraid of anything

Wanting to be just like his big brother

Jackson loved the bunnies...I even caught him kissing one on the back...gross.

These last pictures are of Jackson and what he kept calling "My Buddy"


With their dear love for animals, there is no doubting that Jackson and Luke are their Mama's boys :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gotta love the Game ranch! Fun times!

Meredith said...

I totally forgot about that place! We are going to have to make a trip over there.

Abby said...

So fun! I love the videos!! We definitely have to go there together sometime! We are out that way all the time! I'm glad y'all had fun and have fun at the beach!! I'm jealous...