Monday, August 31, 2009

First day of 3K

My baby started 3K today. He is getting so big, I can hardly stand it. I decided to send him 5 mornings a week this year, and I'm still not sure how I feel about it. I know that he will love it, and will thrive...but I'm not sure I want to be giving up all my time with my sweet little boy so soon! Here is our annual first day of school picture...couldn't you just eat him up?


Walking in like a big boyFinding his name all by himself
Hanging up his bag

Giving Mrs. Williams a run-by hug on his way to the puzzles

We have had a LOT going on during these last couple weeks of summer, so I have a lot of catching up to do. Check back soon to see our adventures at The Aquarium and our week at the beach.

*I did put a little teaser in the header of my little beach bums, because I know Derek can hardly stand the wait ;)

No comments: