Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bridesmaids fun!

(wedding photos by PictureThis! Photography)
In the past week, I have gotten to see and visit with my Maid of Honor (who is now happily married :)) my Matron of Honor, and Bridesmaid from my wedding. Very weird that it worked out that way as they are not related or from the same town. Lori (former maid) was one of my best friends and roomates in college and now lives in Nashville. She and her husband, Ricky, stopped in Macon on their way down to The Masters. Beth (another former bridesmaid who lives in Macon with her hubby) and I had a great time catching up and reminiscing over old photos.

Looking over some hideous pictures from the college scrapbook

At Sunday brunch

Meredith (matron of honor) was my best friend in high school and currently lives in Maryland. She was down for a visit and to celebrate the big 3-0! The boys and I had a great time visiting with Meredith and her two boys...although 4 boys under the age of 4 was kind of crazy! We decorated train cupcakes, watched the random April snow showers, and had a great time running all over her new (and not yet furnished house).


Self-portrait because we couldn't teach a 3 year old how to use the camera.
I think we both must have rubbed vasoline all over our faces before this shot...

Decorating train cupcakes (poor Lukey shunned in the corner eating Cheerios)

Typical 3 year-old smile for the camera
Watching the snow...so weird!


Jackson entertaining himself with a plastic sleeve left over from Christmas ornaments

I mean, who needs toys when you have a cool piece of trash and a house without furniture to run through?


So great to see you friends!!! Now we just need to make sure we don't wait so long before we do it again :)
*Check out the post below if you haven't already*

No comments: