Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Birthday, sweet Luke.

April 29, 2008


1 year old.


My baby is 1 year old today.


I know people always say they can't believe how fast time goes, but I REALLY can't believe it. It's been a year?! Luke, you have been such a joy in our lives over the last year. You are so easy going, funny, and my goodness...you are oh so sweet.
On Sunday, we celebrated with a monkey party for our little monkey :) Thanks to all the family and friends who helped us celebrate this precious little life. Here are some pics below...



Here is a video of our little toddler on his actual birthday.



Luke didn't really dig into his cake too much at his party. Honestly, I don't really think I gave him enough time with it to have the chance. So we brought it out again tonight for his actual birthday, and he really got into this time :)

Hope you had a great 1st birthday, Lukey! We love you!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sweetness!!!!

Meredith said...

Happy birthday little man! Looks like it was a great party.

Katie said...

Kristen...you did a great job. I hope my Luke's birthday turns out as great as your Luke's did. He is a cutie.

Abby said...

Seriously?!?! A year already? I laughed out loud through your video! Your conversations with Jackson were way too familiar. Even the "Jackson..." when he rolled the ball to trip Luke up and the "It's MY ball" from Jackson. To funny! I felt like I was watching one of my videos...
Happy Birthday Luke!!!

Susie said...

you threw a wonderful bday party for luke! everything was just wonderful! thanks for including us! joe told me that i needed to hand over my birthday crown to you!!! i love it!