Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Teddy!

Happy Birthday Teddy! Today is my mom's ?? Birthday (I wouldn't do that to you, Mom :)). Yesterday we went up to Lilburn to celebrate with everyone. We had a great time enjoying the beautiful weather and playing with all the outside toys. Jackson and Allie found (and tortured) numerous caterpillars, jumped on the jumpy thing, rode cars, and of course had fun playing with, Jackson's favorite....the big giant beach ball. Hope you have a great birthday, Mom. We love you!









This is Jackson's favorite game to play with the big giant beach ball. Notice how he falls down every time...and that his timing isn't quite right :)

Happy Luke...just hanging out

There's something not quite right about this picture :)

Happy Birthday, Mom!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for my birthday blog - I love it!!! It was an amazing day and one of my best birthdays ever! Thanks for the memories!!!!

Susie said...

crack me up...noah some how gets madeline to push him too!maybe the little ones just don't know any better yet!