Monday, November 24, 2008

Them Duke Boys

This weekend we loaded up and headed to Kennesaw to celebrate Thanksgiving with my mom's side of the family. My mom has 4 brothers and 1 sister, who have children, some of whom have children...so there are a LOT of us! Most of them live in Rome, GA, so Thanksgiving and Christmas are the only times we all get together...and I love it. I especially love that there are so many babies!!! The two newest additions are my little Luke, and my cousin Jennifer's little boy, Bo (you can check out Bo's blog here). Bo and Luke (we've nicknamed them the Duke brothers :)) are just a little under 2 months apart. Sunday was their first time meeting one another and they became fast friends. Here are some pictures...
The initial meeting

Them Duke boys

Luke just wanted to get his hands on Bo

The excitement once he finally did...and I love Bo's cheeks in this one

The perfected open-mouth stare

Our cute little boys in their turkey shirts

One tuckered out turkey


If you didn't get it already, the song playing is the theme to the Dukes of Hazzard...I felt it was appropriate for our little Duke boys :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh that song made me laugh... memories of growing up. You are so fun. Happy Thanksgiving... i am so thankful for you!

Katherine said...

I'm glad y'all had a fun family Thanksgiving. I love the Turkey shirts!

Jennifer said...

Great post... I am going to link to your site... If you get a chance burn me a CD and bring it to Christmas. I am so thankful you took great pictures since I was too lazy. Great seeing you!