Monday, November 10, 2008

A special day

On Sunday, we had Luke dedicated at the church where I grew up. While we have joined a church here in Macon, we had Jackson dedicated at my old church (Smoke Rise Baptist) so we decided to have Luke's done there as well. Below are some pictures from the service...I'm not even sure that the piece of equipment we own even qualifies as a camera, as it takes such horrible pictures. Nonetheless...




A blurry picture of the Morgan girls after church. We did not plan the outfits; we just all happened to be wearing black and white on Sunday. (Me, my mom, sister-in-law Angie, sister-in-law Ashlyn, neice Allie)

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Very nice! I liked the group shot of the girls!

Something happened to our camera the day Andrew was dedicated and we didn't get one picture!

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

That is so neat. And you and the other Morgan girls are simply beautiful. Congrats to you guys!