Friday, June 5, 2009

Yes, we are back.

We are back from the beach. We have been back for almost a week now, and I know I haven't posted any pics yet. I haven't even unpacked my suitcase yet. We had such a wonderful time and I can't wait to share the pictures. But I have a problem. I have been working all week trying to get the 300+ pictures and video clips arranged into a slideshow set to music. There were many bumps along the way, and countless conversations with my brother, Nicholas, for tech support, but I finally got them done. (Yes, them...there are three) And they turned out sooooo good (at least I think so)! But now the problem is that I cannot get them to upload to the blog :(
So, in the meantime, you can at least enjoy the new beach background and the picture in the header. And if you're really itching to see the slideshows, come on over and I'll be happy to share them :)
Keep checking back...I'm determined to figure this out.

And until I do...my suitcase will be waiting :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Please bring the videos for me to watch on Sunday! I've looked at most of the pix Kenny put on EasyShare - there are some really good ones!
See you Sunday!

Unknown said...

Kristen,
download Dropbox-you can upload your videos onto it and then just paste the html code into a new post-takes a LOT less time than blogger!!