Saturday, June 6, 2009

Beach pictures...FINALLY!!!!

Ok, so I FINALLY got this thing figured out. I have never spent so much time in front of a computer. Thanks so much to my brother, Nicholas, for all his help over the phone. And thanks to Rachel for helping me to finally figure out a way to share my hard work with you all :)
Soooo, I hope you enjoy. There are 3 slideshows...to watch them in order, start with the most recent post and go from there. The quality of the photos and videos isn't great once it's put in blog form, but you'll get the idea.

Such wonderful memories...I hope my brothers and sisters-in-law realize how lucky we are to have the opportunity to create them in such a special place, and with the best parents/in-laws/grandparents in the world :) (tied with Chief and Kikye, of course)

Thanks, Mom and Dad.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like ya'll had a ton of fun....your boys are too cute!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

What a great picture in your header....I enjoyed reading your blog today.
I am still finding my way around blogland....
I always love making new friends..

I am posting about Disney so hope you will stop by.
Each comment enters you for the June giveaway.