Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Happy Halloween!

Jackson cracks me up. He is all about MORE. He always wants more juice, just one more cookie, pour the water in the water wheel in the bathtub one more time, hey why don't I yell more than that kid, add one more generation to his already great grandparents...thus calling them great great grandma and great great grandpa, and now he says Happy Happy Halloween. Not just one happy, but two...MORE.
October has been hard (and is it really only half way over?) at the Dennis house. So I have not been able to blog like I have wanted. There's a lot you have missed, but for now, we'll just go with our trip to the pumpkin patch this past weekend (yikes, it didn't turn out as I had it planned in my mind!) and the other Happy Happy Halloween festivities.

Jackson picking out his pumpkin


Luke hanging out, trying to stay awake (5 seconds beofe he puked EVERYWHERE)


He thought the pumpkin was better used as a pacifier...maybe why he puked?


Me with my boys after getting the pumpkins in their spot..big one is Mommydaddy's, medium one is J's, and the small one is Luke's (and yes, my photographer husband had the fan all set up to get that wind-blown look)


Showing Luke his pumpkin (last year he called pumpkins "cockies"...I miss that)
Now pay close attention to the next 3 pictures...keeping an eye on Jackson's pumpkin.




I don't know if he was afraid Luke was going to take his pumpkin, or what. But he hides that thing in the pumpkin basket every time we go outside. Too funny...

Results from our annual Halloween cookie-making extravaganza...


Hope everyone is enjoying their October :)

2 comments:

Katherine said...

I love the new pictures. Pumpkins always make the best pictures. Okay, the cookies are over-the-top. You give me hope that if you have the ability to make Martha Stewart halloween cookies with 2 little boys and a hubby with a crazy schedule, then I may be able to survive when baby #2 arrives.

Unknown said...

As always, precious pix of my precious babies! Jackson looks like he has a comb-over in that first pic - too funny! Can't wait to get my hands on Luke tomorrow.