Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Portrait

Today, two of my dear friends and I took our sweet little boys to have their portrait made in their Halloween costumes. I am so lucky to have found two best friends here in Macon who happen to have boys the same age as Jackson (kind of the chicken or the egg dilemma...were we friends first or our kids friends first?). Nathan is just 4 days younger than Jackson, and Catch, just 4 months younger. They are such a cute little threesome and it has been so neat to watch their friendships and love for one another grow. The picture thing was my friend Annette's idea, and it was so much fun. I don't have a scanner, so this is a picture of a picture and not great quality, but I wanted to post anyway.



Jackson(Elmo), Nathan(Tigger), Catch(Matthew Stafford)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a sweet post... thanks. Did ya'll survive the trip?