Thursday, January 20, 2011

One day

One day! Well, by now, it's really like 3 or 4 hours. We should get a call to come into the hospital tonight around 10 or 11 (although with Luke we didn't get the call until 4 am). But soon we will be starting on this journey! It has been kind of a crazy day...very emotional for me. I really had pictured that this day would go so much differently, but oh well. I have still had some sweet time with my boys, some great love and snuggles from my animals, and managed to squeeze in a nap and dinner at IVP :) So, as promised, here are the pictures of my sweet girl's nursery. (The curtains are temporary...just fill-ins until Teddy's handmade ones with the BEAUTIFUL fabric are finished :)) Quite a change from the blue and the trains, don't you think?
Her crib View from the doorA guest bed for whoever would like to get up with little miss :) Her sign, just waiting to be filled in
Her sweet coming home outfit
One of my favorite things in her room. There are a lot of handmade touches, mostly by Mommy, but I did ask Jackson to draw a picture of our family for his baby sister.
I just adore it.
So there you have it. Now all it needs is a sweet baby to fill it with memories...for the next 5 months anyway.
Looking so forward to holding you in my arms, Abby May.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love it love it love it!!!! can't wait see pictures of your sweet girl!!
praying for a smooth and easy delivery for you!!