Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First Day of School

Today my big baby started 4K and my little baby (or should I say middle baby) started 2K. They are growing up so fast! They were both very excited about their first day of school, as was I. I love these little guys to death, but they were beginning to get on each other's nerves and needed some structure in their lives :) Here is our annual first day of school picture by the front door. Jackson remained excited as he got to his new classroom
Lukey, was a different story. His excitement faded as he realized that Mommy was leaving him here. :(But a snuggle from bank-bank and a hug from Mrs. Gibson made everything better. He had stopped crying before I could make it down the hall.
Here's some video for the grandparents and Daddy (who is out of town) so that you don't feel like you missed out :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww! I remember those days, oh wait, Grace was crying a couple of weeks ago when I took them to their first day! :-)
BTW, Jackson sounds JUST like Brad when we were kids!! Too cute!

SPudder said...

Oh, thanks so much for sharing the video with us. Those boys are growing up way too fast. I hope that you'll enjoy this school term and all the fun stuff they will get to do in their classrooms. Don't forget to make room on the fridge to post their latest artwork! If you run out of space I still have one whole side of mine that's vacant! Love you all ~ Stacey