Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow!

Snow in Macon, GA? I know, hard to believe, but it happened. And the boys loved it. Well, Jackson loved it....Luke, not so much.
Catching snowflakes on your tongue...something every kid should experience.

Luke was much happier as an observer.
Even pup got to enjoy some white stuff
Put me back in the garage!
He's so sweet....even when he's got snot running into his mouth :)
Hope your snow day was fun!
I've added a new element to the sidebar...Jackson says the darndest things...make sure to check it out :)

2 comments:

lucinda said...

must be nice....getting snow and all. It never snows in Rome and Will cried. I'm glad your boys got to play in. Maybe one day, it will snow here again.

Katie said...

Luke was so funny! He did not want to be out in the snow huh? I am glad ya'll got to enjoy the fun white stuff!!