Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Strawberry pickin' time

Every year, we make a trip out to Elliott Farms in Lizella to pick strawberries with our friends. I love this trip so much. It made me sad to think that we will be missing the next 2 years of this tradition...but I'm hoping we'll be back for many more after that. Here are the boys on the tractor ride... Strawberry pickin' time
Too little to pick, but she's decked out in her strawberry dress :)
LOVE these boys...such great little friends.
Hot and tired after being out in the fields

Each year, we get a picture of our boys in front of the tractor wheel. It's so much fun to get to look back on these and see how our boys have grown. I know Jackson is going to miss his best buds so much, and oh how I am going to miss these boys' mommies! Please don't forget about us while we're gone...I hope we'll be back! Here's the collage from years past....
And here's this year...
Love these sweet memories of Macon. Sad to leave in a few short months...but so thankful for the great times we've had, and even more thankful for the wonderful friendships we've made :)







No comments: