Monday, November 22, 2010

Luke's 1st UGA game

Luke got to go to this first UGA game this season...a big milestone for any Dennis child. In Dennis family tradition (dating back to Daddy's first game) everyone gets a cake to commemorate the special occasion. What a cutie!
Even though it was FREEZING, we enjoyed lots of football...
...and cornhole.
Jackson was ready to cheer on the Dawgs.
The boys best friend, Catch, came by to tailgate with us
They had a blast playing football, and an impromtu game of ring around the rosie :)
Sporting some eye black (or red)
Chief and Kikye with their boys.
Cute little bulldog :)

Best buds
"Ok, Dad. I'm ready for you to carry me down the hill to the stadium. Can you see ok?"
That's better. (What a handsome husband I have!)
Jackson and his Chief. Why does my 4 year old look like he's 8? Maybe it's the #....
The fam.
Luke wasn't quite sure what he was supposed to be looking at.
"Wrong way, Luke"
Keep trying...
(doesn't he look like Wall E in this pic?)
There you go!
Had to see Hairy Dawg
Enjoying a sucker in front of the hedges.
Two tired and cold boys back at the tailgate watching a movie.
We had such a great time! Can't believe the next time we'll be doing this, it will be for a little girl in a UGA cheerleading outfit :)
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

1 comment:

natalie said...

I don't have a little girl (toddler) cheerleader outfit, but I've got a 4T. Want it? I just can't wait to meet AM!

LOVE the tradition of the cake. You're so awesome at celebrating all the milestones in such a fun way. I wish I was 1/2 as great a mom!