Sunday, March 14, 2010

Dr. Dennis

I think Jackson may have found his calling. I guess it makes sense, though. Taking 2 of the greatest loves from each of his parents and combining them into one. Here is Dr. Jackson Dennis, veterinarian, with his first patient....sweet, sweet Alfie.
*I apologize in advance for the quality of the film. It was a little difficult to manage a camera and a somewhat nervous 4-legged patient. Also excuse the disaster state of my bedroom as I had just returned from a cruise and was in the process of unpacking :)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

2 comments:

natalie said...

That is HILARIOUS. I can TOTALLY see Jackson as a vet. I would certainly take any one of our pets to see him!

Beth said...

looks like a natural! i love it!
(sorry, just catching up on all your old posts)