Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Survey

for Erin :)


Welcome to the 2010 edition of getting to know your family and friends. Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to spoil the fun. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Have fun and be truthful! I want to see your answers. Link up at the end so we can share in your answers!

1. What is your occupation right now? wife, mother, and keeper of our home :)
2. What color are your socks right now? white
3. What are you listening to right now? Neal Boortz, Fox News, Thomas movie, and Luke saying "more juice mama"...it's a little over stimulating
4. What was the last thing that you ate? piece of banana bread
5. Can you drive a stick shift? no
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my dear friend, Annette, who just had a baby last night :)
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? very much!
8. How old are you today? 29
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? football
10. What is your favorite drink? fountain coke in a styrofoam cup with lots of ice
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? yes...children give you grays :(
12. Favorite food? I don't like favorite ?s....I love grits
13. What is the last movie you watched? Avatar 3D
14. Favorite day of the year? Christmas
15. How do you vent anger? healthy way-cry, non-healthy way-throw things
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? pink doll named Oddie
17. What is your favorite season? spring or fall
18. Do you want your friends to continue to post?
19. Who is the most likely to respond?
20. Who is least likely to respond?
21. Living arrangements? wonderful home in Macon that I am sad about leaving in the next year :(
22. When was the last time you cried? about an hour ago
23. What is on the floor of your closet? shoes, and probably a train or two :)
24. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? I guess the friend who reads my blog that I've known the longest would be Meredith
25. What did you do last night? worked out and watched The Biggest Loser
26. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburger? cheese
27. What are you most afraid of? losing those I love
28. What is your favorite kind of dog? I love all dogs, but my current fav is my beagle, Gus
29. Favorite day of the week? any day that our entire family is together
30. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds
31. What is your favorite flower? orchids
32. What is your favorite blog to read? there's no way I can answer this question...I love all of my friends' blogs!

2 comments:

Pam Burrus said...

Leaving your home in Macon? Are yall moving? I copied this and was filling it out for my blog when my browser crashed on me UGH! I'll have to try again later my fingers are tired ;)

Erin said...

"fountain coke in a styrofoam cup with lots of ice"... not to be specific or anything :) for some reason that reminds me of some time when you told the waitress not to add onions or peppers or whatever it was that you didn't like, because you were "very allergic"... :)