Monday, November 9, 2009

for now...

not too much to blog about right now
not at all due to a lack of things going on in our busy lives
trying to slow down
trying to take breaths
trying not to become overwhelmed, as i so easily do
trying to enjoy the moments as they happen, and savor them while they do...
each and every little mundane moment
trying to look to the future, without losing the present
so i may be absent for a while
for now...there's this

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay - now I'm crying.....seriously, I can barely see what I'm typing! Wonderful slide show.

natalie said...

Can I help with anything? You doing okay? You know I've been there, when I just need to be in the moment. Let me know if I can shoulder anything for you.

Unknown said...

are you trying to make this hormonal woman cry! So sweet!
now i am ready to have this next one!

April said...

loved it. so fun to watch!