Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween cookies

Every year, Jackson and I bake and decorate cookies for Halloween. And I don't mean slice and bake...we make the dough, roll it out, cut out shapes, make icing, ice, sprinkle, decorate, the whole deal. It makes a HUGE mess and takes several hours, but it is sooooo much fun! Next year, Luke should be old enough to join us....I shudder to think what my kitchen would have looked like had he been there to help this time ;) We had a great time, and turned out some pretty cute cookies. I treasure these special moments with Jackson and hope there are many more to come! You're such a great helper, buddy...I love you so much!

2 comments:

Pam Burrus said...

Oh I can't WAIT till Anna is old enough to bake with me!! The cookies look delicious! :)

Katherine said...

How fun! And, the cookies are so cute.