Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Luke's 1st day of school

My little Luke had his first day of school today. Well, Mother's Morning Out, but we call it school. He is going 9-12 on Tues/Thurs to the same place that Jackson goes to Pre-K. Mommy enjoyed a nice morning of exercising, listening to my own radio station in the car, and shopping...ALL BY MYSELF :) But I couldn't wait to get back and pick up those sweet boys.
His bag...packed and ready to go.Again...couldn't you just eat him up?!Sweet brothers, ready for school.Jackson was kind enough to walk (drag) him in :)
Showing Luke his classroom. This is how we left him...happy to have things to climb on.

It was a different story when I went back to pick him up. There were tears, running of the nose, rubbing of the eyes, and pitiful cries of "bank-bank (his lovey), "bye-bye", and "go".
We'll see how Thursday goes :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How precious!!!! He looks so grown up! He needs his bankey!!!! Didn't Jackson get to take his the first year? (at least for the sake of the teacher!)

Tell my Lukey I'm proud of him!!!

Unknown said...

so sweet! I hope 3 mornings a week away from you will not be too hard for him.