Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"Will you assepp this wose?"

What is a mom to do when she wants to host a party for the season finale of the Bachelorette? Why, make her 3 1/2 year old greet guests at the door with a tray of roses like a mini Chris Harrison, of course!

I love any reason to throw a party, so I decided what better occasion than the finale of The Bachelorette. I had the guests dress up in their best Jillian costume, they were greeted by my super cute, mini Chris Harrison, and were treated to a yummy spread of Rose Ceremony Punch, Kiptyn's Key Lime Dip, Reid's Ravioli, Jilly Beans, and of course, Ed's Limp Cocktail Weenies ;)


The show didn't turn out as I had hoped, but the party sure was fun! Thanks to everyone who came...and a special thanks to my little cutie for handing out roses...what a great way to earn 5 marbles for your jar :)

4 comments:

Katie said...

Too funny! I love Ed's dish...how do you make that again?!?!?! :)

natalie said...

What a fun party it was! Even though I know NOTHING about the show, I sure enjoyed how much everyone else enjoyed it. And the food, oh, the food was delicious!

Jill said...

LOVE the Jillian outfits!

Pam Burrus said...

Oh PLEASE tell me you aren't a Jake lover... Ugh I was so mad to hear he was the next bachelor. I think he had the intentions of being overly nice so they would pick him to be the next. Can you tell I'm annoyed.. hehe