Monday, December 8, 2008

All I want for Christmas

I will always remember this song. I tell Jackson that this is 'our song'. Jackson was born right before Christmas (22nd) and every time I heard this song on the radio, it made me think of that sweet little miracle growing in my tummy, how much I couldn't wait to meet him, and it made me bawl my eyes out. I still tear up every time I hear it...even now, 3 years later. All I wanted for Christmas that year was my sweet, healthy, perfect little boy...and I got to bring home that precious gift on Christmas Eve. Jackson, my love...this will always be 'our song'


First Christmas

Second Christmas

Third Christmas

Can't wait for this year....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll never forget that Christmas either - I've never been so "behind" in my shopping as I was that year! I remember being in Target on Christmas Eve as they announced that the store was closing - yikes! But J was worth all the last minute chaos - what a precious gift! Love, Mom