Monday, September 8, 2008

GO DAWGS!!!

I realize I am a week late in posting this, but things are a little busy and blogging is low on the list. Brad and I were very fortunate to be able to go to the home opening UGA football game against GA Southern. I don't even know when the last time was I actually attended a home football game. Brad's parents were kind enough to keep the little men while we went to the game. It was probably the hottest game I have ever been to, but it was fun and brought back a lot of memories from times past...when there were no little babes to tend to, tailgating was an all day event, and I was just a college girl cheering on the dawgs with her high school sweetheart....


Pre-game picture at the house (pre-make-up for Mommy)


At the game
Meanwhile...back at the house

No comments: